Here is my Blog to share with family and friends.
I don't usualy type alot, it is mostly pictures.
I hope you enjoy and vist offten.
Dont forget to check out the archives for past postings.

Thursday, January 15, 2009

TERRY KICKING BACK ON THE BEACH???

FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT KNOW TERRY
THE BEACH IS NOT HIS FIRST CHOICE FOR A VACTION
BUT AS YOU CAN TELL HE DOESN'T MIND TO JUST KICK BACK
HERE IN PUERTO RICO ON OUR FIRST DAY THERE!

2 comments:

Keith, Cindy, Jacob and Benjamin said...

I am so jealous!! It is so beautiful there! I have never been, but now I want to go! Looks like you two had a wonderful relaxing time. I am so happy for you.

BOBBI-JO said...

THANK YOU FOR BEING HAPPY FOR US!
I WILL POST MORE PICS SO YOU CAN USE THEM TO TALK YOUR HUBBY INTO SAVING FOR A TRIP JUST THE 2 OF YOU! IT WAS A GREAT FIRST HONEYMOON 15 YEARS LATER!