Here is my Blog to share with family and friends.
I don't usualy type alot, it is mostly pictures.
I hope you enjoy and vist offten.
Dont forget to check out the archives for past postings.

Friday, January 16, 2009

PUERTO RICO, ROAD SIDE

I TOOK THESE PICTURES FOR MY SISTER IN LAW TINA!
TINA NEEDS TO SEE WHAT ALL THESE WIRES ARE FOR AND LET ME KNOW!
FOR THOSE THAT DON'T KNOW, TINA WORKS WITH THIS KIND OF STUFF AND ON OCCASION WILL TELL US WHAT THIS LINE OR THAT LINE IS FOR! SO OUT OF HUMOR I THOUGHT OF HER
AS WE WERE ON THE BUS HEADING TO THE RESORT
THE POLES ON HERE SEEM TO BE MADE OF CONCRETE



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too funny. I do bore them with the details of certain routes. First visit to TN I bored them the entire route from Lenoir City to their house.
Thanks for the picture.

BOBBI-JO said...

YES SHE DID!