Here is my Blog to share with family and friends.
I don't usualy type alot, it is mostly pictures.
I hope you enjoy and vist offten.
Dont forget to check out the archives for past postings.

Saturday, July 5, 2008

THE BOYS MADE HOME DEPOT PROJECTS TODAY 07-05-08

THE BOY MADE A HOME DEPOT FREE PROJECT TODAY
THESE ARE THE CERTIFICATES THAT THEY RECIEVED
PLEASE ENJOY THE PICTURES THAT I HAVE PUT INTO SLIDE SHOWS BELOW
HOME DEPOT DOES THESE FREE PROJECTS ON THE FIRST SATURDAY OF EVERY MONTH SO IF YOU HAVE TIME PLEASE GO TO YOUR LOCAL HOME DEPOT WITH YOUR CHILDREN AND MAKE A MONTHLY FREE PROJECT

1 comments:

Laura said...

I hate that we've missed the past 2 projects! In June, the girls were visiting their grandparents, and then this past week-end we were at Fall Creek Falls. I wish Rachel & Katelyn could've made the bird house - looks like a lot of fun! And now you have 3! You should have lots of birds nesting at your house!!!