Here is my Blog to share with family and friends.
I don't usualy type alot, it is mostly pictures.
I hope you enjoy and vist offten.
Dont forget to check out the archives for past postings.
A thought just hit me - are your boys signed up for the Imagination Library? That's where they get a free book in the mail every month until they turn 5.
A thought just hit me - are your boys signed up for the Imagination Library? That's where they get a free book in the mail every month until they turn 5.
4 comments:
A thought just hit me - are your boys signed up for the Imagination Library? That's where they get a free book in the mail every month until they turn 5.
A thought just hit me - are your boys signed up for the Imagination Library? That's where they get a free book in the mail every month until they turn 5.
Thank you Laura --and yes we did that about 6 months after we moved here!
I love you too! :)
Love,
Mrs. Lisa
Post a Comment