Here is my Blog to share with family and friends.
I don't usualy type alot, it is mostly pictures.
I hope you enjoy and vist offten.
Dont forget to check out the archives for past postings.

Monday, March 9, 2009

WE GOT THE BOYS SLUSHIES AFTER CHURCH TODAY AND JASTYNN WAS JUST HAPPY AS CAN BE SUCKING IT DOWN!
I CAN'T BELIEVE HE DID NOT GET A BRAIN FREEZE!HE EVEN GOT CREATIVE
I AM NOT SURE HOW AND WHY HE FIGURED THIS ONE OUT!!
I ABOUT DIED LAUGHING
PEEK HERE I AM MOM
ARE YOU LAUGHING AT ME???
MIKENNY IS TRYING TO FIGURE IT ALL OUT
I AM SO HAPPY TO GET THESE MOMENTS IN A PICTURE!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a smart little man!!

Anonymous said...

You the little man J!!

Jenny Lynn said...

I LOOOVE slushies!! I hope he saved me some! :o)

BOBBI-JO said...

NOPE THAT WAS 2 WEEKS AGO SORRY BIG COUSIN JENNY