Here is my Blog to share with family and friends.
I don't usualy type alot, it is mostly pictures.
I hope you enjoy and vist offten.
Dont forget to check out the archives for past postings.
Your daughther, Aryssa Ann, is so beautiful and your boys are so adorable. I enjoyed watching your boys on the playground today during my shift for childcare at MOPS. They are pleasant kids to be around. I enjoyed scrapbooking at MOPS today too. You helped me out alot! Who knows, maybe I will take up the hobby someday. It was really neat and I LOVE pictures. Thanks again! See you soon!
1 comments:
Your daughther, Aryssa Ann, is so beautiful and your boys are so adorable. I enjoyed watching your boys on the playground today during my shift for childcare at MOPS. They are pleasant kids to be around.
I enjoyed scrapbooking at MOPS today too. You helped me out alot! Who knows, maybe I will take up the hobby someday. It was really neat and I LOVE pictures. Thanks again! See you soon!
Cindy E.
Post a Comment