Here is my Blog to share with family and friends.
I don't usualy type alot, it is mostly pictures.
I hope you enjoy and vist offten.
Dont forget to check out the archives for past postings.

Saturday, June 28, 2008






ON SUNDAY THE 22 OF JUNE MIKENNY AND TERRY WENT TO THE (FLW) A FISHING TOURNAMENT THAT WAS HELD HERE LOCALLY

WE GOT UP AND WENT TO EARLY SERVICE FOR CHURCH, SO THAT THEY COULD GET THERE EARLY ENOUGH TO WIN A FREE FISHING POLE (THE FIRST 300 KIDS RECIEVED A FREE FISHING POLE AS YOU CAN SEE IN THIS PICTURE) MIKENNY WAS EXCITED AND HAD A BLAST! THEY CAN HOME WITH A TON OF FREE STUFF TOO!



3 comments:

Laura said...

I love getting free stuff!!! How fun!

Lisa Hoffmeister said...

You've gotta let me know when someone is handing out freebies! Sounds like a great day for the boys!

Anonymous said...

Sexy little man with a fishin pole.
Love you big guy!!
Aunt T